EMEA Sustainability Specialist - Industry (m/f)
- Leads sustainable product design efforts including product sustainability transparency and certification;
- Supports responsible sourcing initiatives with all involved departments;
- Supports sustainable operations initiatives including sustainable wood processing (PEFC);
- Gathers and provides environmental, safety and other technical sustainability information for decision-making and continuous improvement;
- Supports the integrated management system according to ISO 9001, 14001, 45001;
- Conducts sustainability trainings for internal and external stakeholders.
Degree in Sustainability management, Engineering, Management or similiar;
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of work experience in sustainability roles;
- Knowledge of sustainability procedures;
- Proven project management experience
- Experience with companies working in an industrial environment
- Enjoying working in an interdisciplinary and intercultural team.
- Fluent in English.
Good opportunity to growth.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref