Senior Investment Analyst
HUB International has become a market leader in the Retirement & Private Wealth space by hiring people who are experts in their field, desire to build new organizational capabilities and contribute to a culture that strives for excellence in our work and what we deliver to our clients.
HUB International’s Retirement & Private Wealth (RPW) business unit is building a national investment research platform to deliver investment product, asset allocation, and investment market research to RPW’s Advisors and their clients. The Investment Research Team (IRT) is comprised of investment specialists within RPW and is responsible for the development and growth of RPW’s investment research platform and capabilities. The IRT’s research on investment products, asset classes, and markets serves the needs of RPW’s Advisors and their clients. The Senior Investment Analyst will be a member of the IRT and will work closely with the other members of the IRT and the Chief Investment Officer to develop and implement RPW’s investment research process. In this role, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for conducting research on investment products and firms, asset classes, model portfolios and related products, and broad market topics.
- Prepare in depth assessments of investment products, supported by detailed qualitative and quantitative analyses, across actively and passively managed equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and specialty asset categories.
- Source new investment ideas and recommendations through a developed network of industry contacts and using research databases and tools. Make recommendations of investment products to the IRT and investment committees. Challenge recommendations of other members of the IRT.
- Clearly communicate product assessments and research to RPW Advisors and clients consistent with RPW’s investment recommendations.
- Conduct market and asset class level research in support of the IRT’s research agenda.
- Contribute to the IRT’s market outlooks and assumptions through analyses and insights developed through independent and collaborative research projects.
- Develop analytical frameworks for identifying and assessing different investment strategies.
- Assist in the development and management of proprietary RPW products including model portfolios, investment solutions, and custom portfolios.
- Support RPW’s further development of wealth focused product offerings.
- Experience in investment product research and analysis across multiple asset classes
- Knowledge of various investment product types (equity, fixed income, multi-asset, alternatives), investment approaches (fundamental, quantitative), and investment vehicles (mutual funds, collective investment trusts, separately managed accounts, and exchange traded funds)
- Broad knowledge of and interest in multiple aspects of the investment industry and markets, including familiarity with a broad range of investment management firms
- Significant experience and capabilities in the use of investment analytical tools such as Morningstar Direct, attribution and risk modeling software, wealth management and trading platforms, and client reporting packages
- Ability to work independently, deliver high quality work product, handle multiple projects at the same time, and meet required deadlines
- Ability to work within and lead project teams to achieve expected deadlines and objectives.
- Ability to develop custom analytical reports, showing initiative and creativity, to support research and recommendations
- Two to Four (+) years of experience in investment product research and analysis roles
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- Chartered Financial Analyst Charterholder, progress toward designation or similar designation (CIMA, CFP, etc.)
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors