Market and Liquidity Risk Manager
Sobre a vaga
We are looking for Market and Liquidity Risk Manager to join our team based in Lisbon.
We offer a dynamic, challenging, international working environment, and provide development and growth opportunities to support you in your career with us.
If you are authorised to work in Portugal we look forward to hearing from you.
Market and Liquidity Risk department performs a fully independent function, acting as a second line of defense, in order to ensure strict compliance with regulations, risk management oversight and sustainable growth.
What would be your main responsibilities?
We would expect that with great prioritisation skills you switch from task to task and understand what requires immediate attention at any given moment.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Manage a small technical team covering market risk and pricing matters;
- Ensure Market risk management and development of effective risk management policies and procedures;
- Ensure the development, analysis and report of market risk regulatory returns in accordance with the Supervisory Authorities requirements;
- Develop and report of relevant info packs and dashboards for RALCO, Board Meetings or any other forum where Market Risk information is required;
- Analyze products developments in terms of Market Risk and pricing;
- Develop comprehensive market risk information used by Treasury and by senior management at all levels covering all risk metrics and risk factors;
- Work with business units and subsidiaries to establish, maintain and continuously improve risk management capabilities and market risk framework;
- Daily Market risk processes (HL input production, SN Framework report, Market Risk Reports and JW Quality Control);
- Submission of Market risk regulatory reports;
- Membership of Treasury and Risk Local and Holding Committee (CTEX);
- Representing the head of Market & Liquidity Risk or CRO in any other Committee or meetings.
What skills / experience do we need from you?
We are looking for the following knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience.
Who are we looking for?
As well as having a proactive mindset, we are looking for people who have/are:
- Able to build good working relationships;
- Highly motivated;
- A strong team player;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Portuguese at fluent level (essential)
- English at fluent level (essential)
Only applications through LinkedIn will be considered, please do not send to us by email.
Please note: Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive, we will only contact those candidates that we would like to invite to interview for this position. We cannot provide feedback to applicants who are unsuccessful in gaining an interview.
We are responsible for ensuring that we use your personal data in compliance with data protection laws In Europe. As such, before you send your CV, please click on the link below which will take to our website and click on the relevant privacy notice which explains what personal data we will collect and how we will use it. Please take the time to read and understand all of the information it contains.