Risk Management Consulting Senior Analyst
Sobre a vaga
Do you have strong project management skills?
Are you proactive and keen to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients?
Do you have interest in Risk Management, Governance and Pension Scheme world?
Then apply to this position and you could have the opportunity to join our growing and amazing team in Portugal!
What can you expect:
As a risk management consulting analyst, you will work closer with the risk manager consultants team in all aspects of risk management consulting on trustee clients.
You will work directly with Ireland-based consultants and support teams in Portugal and Ireland to coordinate and manage the delivery of services to our clients.
We will rely on you to:
- Helping consultants to manage a portfolio of clients on a day-to-day basis, manage and track ongoing actions, and draft correspondence to clients.
- Producing risk management dashboards, reports, slide decks to be presented in Trustee meetings and any other relevant risk management documents;
- Updating various governance documents;
- Involvement in project work as required even outside of risk management subjects;
- Support the business in some non-client related task, namely implementation and update of some risk management templates.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Actuarial, Mathematics, Economics, Management, Finance or similar;
- Desired professional or academic background in Risk Management and/or in consulting;
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills as well as being proactive and goal oriented in order to prioritise and effectively manage a wide variety of ongoing tasks;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients. Comfortable dealing with clients contacts;
- Advance Microsoft Office skills (in particular a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh and McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.