Investment Finance Advisor - Fluent in Spanish | Fidelidade
Sobre a vaga
- Analyze financial and accounting data and present reports in an accurate and timely manner related to investments from our international branches and subsidiaries;
- Communicate monthly, quarterly, and yearly investment position/ statements to senior management to support decision making;
- Direct the preparation of the yearly budget and forecasts related to investment, together with the international operations, as well as control and report variances;
- Support the forecast of cash flow related to investments for our subsidiaries;
- Stay in compliance with local and state government accounting, finance and reporting requirements but also aligned with the requirements from the headquarters’ state.
- Minimum BSc in Accounting, Management, Economics or Finance;
- International experience or experience working for companies who have subsidiaries abroad;
- Fluent in English and Spanish (mandatory);
- Availability to travel when needed;
- Planning and analytical skills;
- Problem Solver and focus on quality and timely delivery;
- Drive for results and ability to work with autonomy;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team spirit.
Send us you Curriculum Vitae until 14/10/2022.