- Commercial plan development, including the activities of searching for new business in Iberian Market, mainly with focus on Spanish Market (be fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish, written and speaking) and local / International market.
- Follow-up activities with existing clients in order to achieve the annual budget KPIS in volumes and revenues;
- Responsible for all commercial process to new clients onboarding (account opening, negotiation, documentation management) accordingly with internal rules and local Regulation;
- Maintain the relationship between bank and customers, keep improving customer's satisfaction.
- Present the bank's products with the customers.
- Prepare credit proposal report as requested by the Team Leader and Head of Department.
- Execute conditions and requirements subject to credit approval documents.
- Complete annual and semi-annual reviews of existing facilities according to the internal regulation.
- Liaise with clients and lead arranging banks to ensure efficient and professional compliance of credit approval process.
- Ensure and maintain records to show that covenants are complied with in accordance with the relevant facility documentation.
- Prepare, negotiate and execute appropriate new documentation, to ensure the Bank's position is protected at all times.
- Maintain documentation for existing clients to ensure that the Bank's position continues to be protected.
- Liaise with and provide accurate information to other internal departments, the Bank branch network and Head Office, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in management, Economics or Finance or equivalent and above;
- Be fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish, written and speaking;
- At least 5 years minimum work experience in Portuguese or other international commercial banks or equivalent institution;
- Professional experience as key account manager, relationship manager, sales manager. Preferential managing client relationships at TOP corporate level;
- Solid understanding of underwriting and analysis for TOP companies and complexities with the capability to prepare a complete Due Diligence Report, including a detailed Financial analysis;
- Experience with KYC onboarding and Legal guidelines;
- Strong comfort and familiarity with use and application of commercial lending principles;
- Customer focused, strong communication, consultative and negotiation skills, demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Holistic, big-picture perspective with strong ability to diagnose and solve problems;
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively across groups and learn from others - specifically sales, marketing, product, support and implementation;
- Flexible in working with changing needs of organizations;
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently;
- Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Email).
A good opportunity for your professional development and growth.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref