Supervisory Analyst Editor – B. Riley Securities - Remote, USA
B. Riley Financial (“B. Riley”) provides collaborative solutions tailored to fit the capital raising and business advisory needs of its clients and partners and is ranked #2 on Fortune’s 100 fastest-growing companies 2021. B. Riley operates through several subsidiaries that offer a diverse range of complementary end-to-end capabilities spanning investment banking and institutional brokerage, private wealth and investment management, financial consulting, corporate restructuring, operations management, risk and compliance, due diligence, forensic accounting, litigation support, appraisal and valuation, auction and liquidation services. B. Riley is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices across the U.S. as well as an international presence. For more information, please visit www.brileyfin.com.
B. Riley Securities provides a full suite of investment banking, corporate finance, advisory, research, and sales and trading services. Investment banking services include initial, secondary and follow-on offerings, institutional private placements, merger and acquisition (M&A) advisory, SPACs, corporate restructuring and recapitalization. B. Riley is nationally recognized and highly ranked for its proprietary small-cap equity research. B. Riley Securities formerly operated as B. Riley FBR following the merger of B. Riley & Co. and FBR & Co.
We are seeking a full-time Supervisory Analyst Editor immediately to work in remotely in the United States.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Approves equity research reports ensuring that they meet the standards described by the NYSE in the “Communications with the Public” section of its Constitutions and Rules.
- Enforces that the reports contain no untrue statements or omissions of material facts, promissory language, exaggerated claims, opinions that lack reasonable basis, and forecasts that are not labeled as such.
- Reviews reports to verify that they contain mandated compliance elements and “best practices” elements that include, but are not limited to, disclosure of conflicts of interest, analyst certification, and portrayals of past performance.
- Interacts with staff related to content modification and Watch List and Restricted List stocks.
- Reviews reports to ensure that each meets firm style and formatting guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Brokerage Industry experience is required.
- Series 16 or all of the following: SIE, Series 87, and Series 24 licensure required (may obtain after hire).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with both strong copy and financial editing skills.
- Knowledge of personal computing, including MS Office Suite; proficiency required in spreadsheet construction.
- Capacity to quickly digest and synthesize substantial volumes of information, and work in a high-pressured work environment with tight deadlines.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness with the ability to monitor one’s own work, ensure quality, and apply feedback to improve performance.
B. Riley Financial, Inc. employees enjoy competitive salaries, access to our 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan and our other benefits including paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave, voluntary group medical, dental, and vision insurance, and company paid life and disability coverage.
More searches like this
- Academics Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Compliance/Regulatory Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Bachelors