Fixed Income Manager Research Analyst
Aon is looking for an Analyst-Fixed Income Manager Research
Our manager research team aims to identify managers with the potential to perform well in the future and who can add value to our clients’ portfolios. The analyst role will primarily cover fixed income managers and investment strategies across the global fixed income markets.
Be a key supporting member of our global fixed income manager research team covering global and regional fixed income strategies. This includes but is not limited to:
- Investment due diligence and selection of fixed income investment managers and strategies as part of Aon Investments
- Assist clients achieve their investment objectives, by providing solutions including manager selection and structure
- Assist in production of thought pieces of pertinent investment themes and new innovations in the investment industry
- Participating effectively at manager research meetings, analyzing the findings and formulating recommendations for investment
- Communicating team views on a range of investment topics to clients and their consultants
- Work closely with other relevant business areas and asset class teams
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- 2+ years of experience in a financial/investment environment
- Excellent understanding of investment concepts, specifically Fixed Income and the financial markets
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. People with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.