Associate Investment Strategist
The Associate Investment Strategist is the key liaison between Natixis Investment Manager’s affiliated asset management firms and the Natixis distribution organization. The Associate Investment Strategist will be assigned several investment strategies across affiliates to support the Investment Strategists already on the team, conduct research, analysis and reporting, and deliver product training. This is a hybrid position located in our Boston, MA office.
- Act as in-house investment specialist conducting research and providing information regarding product positioning, market perspective, historical performance, attribution, competitive landscape, etc.
- Support both products individually and in partnership with other Investment Strategists.
- Prepare investment reports such as performance reporting, competitive analysis, benchmarking, and MPT statistics.
- Provide support to field sales including answering inquiries, attending some client meetings and participating in calls with clients.
- Design and deliver product training to internal departments. Sample training topics include product attributes, positioning, differentiation, portfolio updates, and market context.
- Collaborate with various groups (portfolio managers, Sales, Marketing, Legal, etc.) to build and maintain consistent product messaging and positioning.
- Coordinate with internal/external partners (Fund/Product Operations, Legal/Compliance, etc.) on initial product development and ongoing modifications.
- Create and deliver informative investment programs where appropriate (seminars, white papers, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced degree or CFA preferred (or progress towards designation)
- 2-5 years of financial services experience. Some product experience preferred.
- Some experience across all major asset classes preferred
- Some understanding of capital markets and portfolio construction
- Strong investment knowledge and interpersonal skills
- Effective writing and editing skills
- Positive demeanor
- Ability to handle and deliver on multiple priorities
- Investment analysis software experience preferred (Morningstar, FactSet, Bloomberg, etc)
- May need to travel periodically (once per quarter)
Natixis Investment Managers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by law.