The Team - Accounting & Transaction Services
Our team is comprised of a powerful mix of seasoned professionals with public accounting experience and business consultants with a deep expertise in a broad range of industries. We take a comprehensive approach to helping clients navigate through the IPO process, M&A lifecycle support, Risk Advisory, and leverage our own Technical Accounting Solution Center to address critical financial reporting and technical accounting issues for clients.
- Assist fast growing companies and well-known enterprises (both publicly traded and privately held) with a wide variety of valuation projects to assist with mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax planning and compliance, bankruptcy and reorganization, and strategic planning.
- Engage with clients and colleagues on valuations for business combinations, intangibles valuations, goodwill and asset impairment testing, private equity portfolio company reporting, and complex derivatives and debt instruments.
- Apply standard valuation methodologies including discounted cash flow, guideline publicly traded company and guideline transaction method.
- Review team progress to ensure compliance with valuation best practices and professional standards.
- Educate internal and external audiences on valuation conclusions.
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor.
- Manage client relationships with an eye toward identifying and closing on new business opportunities.
- Actively participate in career development activities and technical training of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 4-6 years of recent professional services experience including experience performing business valuations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial theory and general accounting issues.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent financial modeling and writing skills.
- CFA, CPA, ASA (or progress towards achieving these certifications).
- Proven ability to deliver services and solutions that surpass client expectations.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and handle dynamic, time sensitive engagements in a team setting.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work flexible hours around critical due dates.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%.