Westfuller is seeking an investment analyst to support the Senior Director of Portfolio Strategy and the firm’s values-aligned investment approach.
Headquartered in New York City, Westfuller is a multi-racial, gender diverse, independent and objective investment advisory and wealth management firm. Drawing from deep investment expertise, maximizing assets for enduring systemic change and leveraging diverse perspectives, we orchestrate multifaceted investment strategies to advance progress and possibility in the world.
Westfuller is a registered investment adviser with the US Securities and Exchange Commission and a certified B Corporation.
What We Offer
Westfuller values our team and offers a generous compensation package to support well-being and individual needs, comprised of a base salary and performance bonus. To further embody living with our values, the firm also provides a $1,000 credit toward coverage of employee medical insurance coverage, a retirement plan with employer matching contribution, up to 5 months of paid parental leave, additional fringe benefits, and a hybrid work environment (Tues-Thurs in office).
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate knowledge of multiple asset classes with the ability to articulate the roles of traditional and alternative asset classes in portfolios and across market environments.
- Support manager research and prepare diligence reports on public and private investment strategies alongside investment team
- Assist in constructing portfolios with a thorough understanding of clients financial and impact objectives as well as risk tolerance.
- Prepare client presentation materials and present recommendations to clients
- Implement ESG/Impact Investing in public and private markets
- Support portfolio rebalancing with model portfolios and investment sub-managers with use of firm tools
- Run portfolio analytics and provide performance attribution commentary with the use of firm tools.
- Support preparation of quarterly client performance reports, including maintenance of impact metrics
- Support Impact measurement vendor selection and implementation
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to operate independently with a high level of direct responsibility, while maintaining strong ties to the broader team at the firm
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people through excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be dedicated to the “client first” and must possess uncompromising personal integrity and ethics
- Highly motivated and self-starter capable of managing long-term relationships, and initiating and cultivating new client relationships;
- Ability to collaborate with grace and composure with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for finance; Sustainable, Responsible, Impact-focus investing; and serving purpose-driven clients from progressive families and individuals to leading non-profits and foundations
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business-related field; MBA degree and/or CFA or CAIA designation (or progress toward these credentials) preferred.
- Other degree programs also welcomed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Addepar a plus)
- Series 65 exam upon hiring
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors