The vacancy exists in our subsidiary, ACUITY SECURITIES LIMITED - a Central Bank appointed Primary Dealer for Government Debt, which is actively involved in the distribution and trading of Treasury Bills, Bonds, Re Purchase Agreements and listed Corporate Debt.
To facilitate investment / trading of products such as Government Securities and listed corporate debt, to manage the cash flows of the company and to liaise with Central Bank and other regulators.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent numerical and negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
- A motivated team player with a willingness to work under pressure and be result oriented
- Possess a degree in Economics / Finance / Stats or be fully or part qualified in CFA / CIMA / ACCA
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in the financial industry will be an added advantage
- Should be below 25 years of age