Head of Risk Management, Insurance
- Great Remuneration Package
- Great Working Culture
- Leading Insurer
This well-reputed leading insurer is looking for seasoned risk management professional with solid experience in operational and enterprise risk in insurance sector to join their Local Office to oversee risk function of the firm. You will be reporting directly to the CEO, great remuneration package and great working culture will be provided.
As the Head of Risk Management for local office in a well-reputed insurer, your key responsibility will be to:
- Responsible for the overall management and execution of the risk management strategy and activities
- Maintain an effective risk management framework to identify, assess, manage, monitor and report all material risks
- Implement the Operational Risk Management (ORM) framework, including facilitating the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) annual work plan, maintaining the Risk Event capture and reporting program, Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) etc.
- Maintain an effective Enterprise Risk Management framework to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Enhance the culture of risk management, educate local managers and employees in risk management principles and methodologies
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities
- Conduct risk assessments covering strategic, operational areas and project risks, and followed up on improvement actions with related parties
- Assist to ensure the business is complied with local and applicable foreign personal data protections laws
- Ensure the Business Continuity Plan is effective and coordinate the drill test
- Excellent experience preferably in broad scope of Risk Management; and experience in insurance industry operations;
- Minimum Bachelor's degree. Partially or fully qualified in Actuarial, ERM, CFA or other related profession is an added advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written Chinese & English;
- Self-motivated and can drive initiatives independently;
- Great stakeholders management skills
- Have flexibility to work in a dynamic, multinational and challenging environment.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Risk Management, please contact Cathleen Chen at +852 3653 5247 or via firstname.lastname@example.org