Assistant Relationship Manager, Emerging Business, Global Commercial Banking
- Serve a portfolio of Chinese corporate customers with their banking needs
- Meeting customers F2F or via tele-conversations for the fulfilment of servicing requirements.
- Preparation of servicing forms and guiding customers with the processes.
- Working with other teams within the bank to provide solutions to customers.
- Ensure compliance of mandatory banking policies and procedures - customer due diligence, account and transaction.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Energetic, multi task oriented, service oriented and an independent team player.
- Possesses good customer service skills.
- Driven, pro-active with a positive attitude and comfortable with a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Good knowledge of banking products and processes.