Capabilities and Insights Specialist - Strategy and Corporate Finance
Sobre a vaga
- University degree; Master's degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related fields preferred
- +5 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills, as well as curiosity and a passion for research
- Understanding of and a strong interest in corporate finance concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required; knowledge of analytical tools (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau, R, Python, SQL); understanding of statistics / analytics is a plus but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – including the ability to interact effectively at all levels of a large international organization
What You'll Do
You will support clients and client teams, and practice leadership through quantitative and qualitative analysis, research, knowledge and practice management.
In this role, you will help our client service teams identify and evaluate critical financial and strategy issues by conducting financial analyses and valuations of companies, analyze corporate strategies and develop insights into the capital markets’ perspective on a company.
As part of your role, you will develop deep relationships with consultants encouraging multiple interactions, with increasing depth and complexity, and pull for expertise/knowledge. You will also help coach and nurture junior colleagues to enable them to deliver distinctive client impact.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work in a McKinsey Client Capabilities Hub in Lisbon as part of the Strategy & Corporate Finance Capabilities & Insights team. Colleagues in our global Client Capabilities Network deliver distinctive client impact through assets and expertise and are driven by a culture of innovation.