Corporate Finance Manager
Sobre a vaga
🌍 Location: Porto, Portugal | 💰 Salary: based on experience
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is involved in the Finance industry. They provide B2B consulting services for many companies internationally
- Do you sponsor visas? We do not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in Porto,Portugal.
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? Yes! you can work remotely 50% of the time
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely. There is an emphasis on rewarding hard work! You can earn up to your yearly salary amount!
Their core mission: provide high quality financial services for companies.
What is this job about?
As a Corporate Finance Manager, you will mainly be in charge of client engagement. On a daily basis, you will perform valuations, in collaboration with a team of Associates that you will manage.
- Perform valuations for financial activities (Mergers & Acquisitions, transactions, tax and financial reporting, fairness opinions, restructuring and - disputes)
- Perform Corporate Finance tasks within M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) in collaboration with the Corporate Finance department
- Source leads and and follow up on opportunities through conversion
- Generate client facing reports presentations and pitch-books, data analysis and financial modeling
- Manage, train and mentor different teams (Associates, Senior Analysts, Analysts in the client deliverables)
- Troubleshoot and liaise with high profile clients
- Manage day-to-day correspondence with partners and clients
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: advanced level in English (C1+)
- At least 6 years of experience in the valuations department of big-4 or other consulting firms
- Strong understanding of financial reporting valuation requirements, including accounting standards, methodologies for valuation intangible assets
- Advanced skills in finance modelling, technical and analytical finance, strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint (advanced level)
- Ability to lead client engagements effectively and junior team members
- Strong interest in the valuation services industry and its components (financial reporting requirements, accounting standards, and regulations that affect the valuations industry)
- Self-motivated and flexible working approach
- Organised and attentive to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Great time management, communication and interpersonal skills
A previous experience or knowledge in these following is highly valued by our partner and could be a great plus:
- Purchase Price Allocation, Impairment tests and Portfolio Valuations
- Valuation methods for Fixed Assets or Complex Securities
Are you ready to push your finance career in a worldwide company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).