Finance Manager (Private Equity Fund)
The ideal candidate will have a combination of fund accounting experience from a leading private equity fund administrator or Big 4 private equity funds audit, and also some buy side exposure having worked for a similar PE fund set up.
- Financial planning & analysis (budgets, projections, management accounts preparations)
- Finance and operations (investor cash flow preparation, analysis, treasury, etc.)
- Valuation (NAV, portfolio positions)
- Manage LP relationships
- Work closely with lawyers, tax advisors and fund administrators/service providers for fund set up and ongoing maintenance of funds and SPVs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA or CFA or equivalent
- 6-10 years of solid finance and accounting experience within the private fund industry
- Buy-side experience is highly beneficial
- Good combination of a strategic mindset and being meticulous
- Strong inter-personal and people management skills, with ability to work independently as well as with others as a team