Business Analyst - (Technical / Data)
I'm looking for a Technical Business Analyst to support a broad group of stakeholders and assist in the delivery of technology solutions to enable the business and its product and operational functions. The role is exposed to a wide stakeholder group which bringing together talent, skills and experience from across the organisation; making it a great opportunity for a creative, strategic thinking, yet pragmatic individual who can make the role their own. As a Technology Business Analyst you will establish yourself as an SME on a diverse range of business change and systems, as well as build strong domain knowledge of sustainable investment data.
- Producing a wide range of artefacts to support delivery of technical solutions and ways of operation such as user journeys, data flows, data catalogues, data feed inventories, data dictionaries, data mapping documentation, data domain and interface specifications and, API and bulk feed specifications.
- Performing analysis on existing platforms and databases/sources related to the initiative(s) to collaborate effectively with Product Owners, Architects and Technical Leads in-house and from 3rd parties, to collaborate on solution options to meet the business requirements.
- Maintaining a business Outcomes backlog, breaking down Outcomes into high-level epics and stories, providing content during analysis, contributing to the elaboration & acceptance criteria of epics and stories, and leading communication of the epics and stories to the delivery team(s).
- Knowledge of Company reference and financial data and related market data; understanding of sustainable investment data and investment strategies such as ESG
- Strong experience in Data Analysis, Modelling, Domain Specification/Design/Mapping, Data Transformation including Business Transformation, APIs and Data Exchange patterns
- Deep understanding of how data is sourced, collected, transformed, validated, managed, used, governed and controlled within a data centric organisation. Ability to utilise SQL to query database tables.
- Good working experience with Agile and Scrum, with solid, proven experience of performing business analysis activities in a scaled Agile environment.