Analyst / Associate, Product Strategist - Multi-Asset Solutions & Strategy Retirement Solutions
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute positively to our culture, including sponsoring talent strategy and supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Deliver investment insights and analysis on products, competitors, and the broader retirement industry, including fund philosophy, process & positioning, performance, attribution, flows and trends
- Help build competitive positioning and sales narratives around investment solutions to assist in investor relations and external client engagement
- Design technology-enabled processes that scale a modernize the production of client content and investment analytics
- Use the Aladdin platform to build retirement-specific tools and visualizations to better present RS data and analytics to clients
- Craft marketing collateral, including pitch books, market and product commentaries
- Respond to client requests and queries, including completing RFPs/RFIs and due diligence questionnaires
- Structure presentation materials for new business opportunities or product evolution proposals
This position involves exposure to groups across the firm, works across the full range of BlackRock’s retirement products, and provides interaction with professionals at all levels.
The role allows for development of BlackRock and 3rd party product and systems knowledge, project management skills, client service skills, written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills, strategic planning, and offers the opportunity to work with colleagues in BlackRock offices across the world.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of financial services experience, with excellent technical skills
- Curious self-starter passionate about execution with results-oriented work ethic and professional disposition
- Strong teammate who takes a collaborative and cooperative approach to tasks, but can work independently if necessary
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize and multi-task quickly efficiently, adapting to new situations in a fast-paced environment
- Interest to develop capital markets knowledge and strong understanding of asset management industry
- Strategic and analytical problem solver with excellent written and quantitative skills, as well as the ability to articulate and communicate complex concepts in simple terms
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel essential to craft presentation materials and analyses
- Knowledge of Tableau, SQL, Python, Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, and/or progress towards CFA, CAIA, CIMA, or CFP is desirable.
- Series 7 & 63 to be acquired within 6 months of hire