Senior Manager - Risk
- Risk assessment of new proposals under the infrastructure sectors along with preparation of risk notes.
- Review of internal credit rating for new proposals as well as for review of accounts.
- Portfolio monitoring including emerging risks through early warning indicators (account reviews) as well as regular portfolio analysis
- Regulatory reporting (CRIL C, SMA etc) on a regular basis
- Preparation of Risk Management Committee dashboards, other analysis/items being presented to Board/Senior Management
- Regular contribution towards system/other developments such as rating models, score cards, internal rating framework etc.
- Coordinating and providing information as required by internal/statutory auditors and RBI.
- Co-ordination with other risk verticals of operational, market, information security and Enterprise Risk on various aspects
Specialized job competencies:
- Portfolio quality to be maintained.
- Regulatory reporting as required under RBI guidelines.
- Regular updation of various policies, DOA etc
- Continuous monitoring of portfolio with timely escalations of any early warning indicators/stress triggers.
- Risk Management Committee presentation highlighting key risks/emerging concern areas
- Risk assessment of new cases with preparation of risk notes
- Internal rating management and reporting (Providing regular data to other stakeholders (Finance team for ECL etc)
- Understanding of Balance sheet, profit & loss and cash flow of company
- Ability to build financial projection with validation of key assumptions
- Knowledge about various regulatory guidelines/changes
- Ability to interact with senior management and present risks associated with the existing and new account
- Knowledge about the infrastructure sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills