Client Leadership - Our Vision
An independent investment consulting firm, Marquette Associates guides institutional investment programs with a focused client service approach and careful research grounded in real-world experience. We’ve served clients with a single mission for over 30 years – enable institutions to become more effective investment stewards. We are recruiting for a Senior Investment Consultant is to serve as the primary consultant on several institutional client relationships.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Service 10-15 client relationships
- Attend and lead regular client meetings
- Provide asset allocation and investment manager recommendations
- Assist in construction of clients’ investment policy
- Manage communication with other key service providers on client’s behalf
- Assist clients with meeting their fiduciary and governance responsibilities
- Develop and cultivate new client relationships through existing network and prior experience
- Represent Marquette in relevant industry conferences and events
- Expand Marquette’s expertise in the relevant client sector(s)
- Collaborate with and mentor analyst team
- Act as a resource for other staff and internal committees
- The ideal candidate will have at least five (5) years’ experience in a consultant role at an investment consulting firm working with clients or in a similar role with relevant experience working or engaging with clients
- Ability to prospect and develop new business over time; the ideal candidate will build a network of institutional relationships and industry connections
- Experience presenting to clients is required; experience presenting at conferences and industry events is highly preferred
- Comfort and experience with CRM software to track client and prospect activity
- Independent and self-motivated; can flourish with minimal guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field At least one of the following designations: CFA, CAIA, MBA, CPA, CFP or significant process towards one of these certifications Ability to frequently travel by car or plane Based in West Chester, PA or Baltimore, MD
Marquette Associates offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care; generous time off benefits; 401(k) plan with company match and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.