Senior Risk Specialist, South East Asia
FactSet’s APAC Analytics team is hiring an experienced Risk Specialist for the South East Asia region.
FactSet’s APAC Analytics team is responsible for the company’s portfolio and quantitative analytics applications such as Portfolio Analysis, Optimizers, and FactSet’s Risk suite - which consists of the FactSet MAC models, FactSet Equity models, and 3rd party Equity Risk Models. These models can be accessed through Portfolio Analysis or Optimizers and increasingly through a suite of API’s and a proprietary python-based Integrated Developer Environment.
The Risk Specialist works very closely with Sales, Analytics Sales Specialists & Analytics Products Specialists (APS). As part of a specialized group under the global specialty team, the Risk specialist provides in-depth knowledge about our Risk offerings and workflow solutions to prospects, existing clients, and internally to FactSet sales, specialty, and consulting teams. We seek someone who is enthusiastic, intellectually curious, and takes pride in the work they do.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most diverse and respected teams in FactSet, supporting a sophisticated client base and capitalizing on strong growth opportunities.
- Provide high touch, deep technical expertise with existing and new clients
- Focus on special client engagements such as defensive projects or implementations
- Assist the Analytics Products Specialists (APS) team in their support of existing clients utilizing the FactSet Risk suite
- Develop tailored product demonstrations to highlight value add of (new) analytics products to meet specific firm-type needs
- Keep current with market themes and regulatory requirements affecting your clients and the wider region
- Produce thought-leadership material to build FactSet’s brand as an innovative solution provider
- Prioritize feedback for enhancements to Product Development that will help FactSet to maintain its competitive advantage
- Travel frequently to clients in Kuala Lumpur & Bangkok and visit other FactSet offices as needed.
- Build close client relationships with key risk management professionals within the buy-side community.
- Participate in client events such as FactSet buy-side forum, conferences & seminars.
- Minimum 6 years experience working in or selling to the buy-side
- Proven ability to maintain close client relationships
- Successful track record of delivering projects on time.
- History of proactively identifying business inefficiencies and taking ownership to deliver solutions.
- Understand how Risk solutions are used to meet specific user-type workflow needs.
- Ability to make challenging decisions in a changing environment.
- Strong analytical, data management, and problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to see the big picture
- Willingness to travel