Co-Head of Equity Research
First Capital is a member of the Janashakthi Group focused on delivering performance first through its operations as primary dealer, stock broker, corporate advisory, debt structuring and wealth management. Rated [SL] A by ICRA Lanka Limited, First Capital Holdings PLC is the only listed full-service investment institution in Sri Lanka. The company has over three decades expertise in providing Capital Market solutions.
Join us for a rewarding career with endless opportunities for career development and personal growth.
- Analyze and report on macro – economic conditions forecasts and recommendations.
- Responsible for overall Equity Research strategy
- Support for overall Fixed Income Strategy
- Research on the allocated sectors and provide regular corporate updates or sector updates and quarterly earnings reviews.
- Carry out investment appraisal and valuations of companies
- Develop new and update existing valuation models and forecast performance to assist investment decisions for all companies of the allocated sectors.
- Publish Research Reports and providing financial and equity investment information to the Investors.
- Communicate performance updates regularly to the Investment Advisors.
- Provide research reports and conducting meetings and presentations for the fund managers on a regular basis.
- Keeping self – updated on the financial, economic and markets developments.
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors