Head of Performance and portfolio analytics, Asset Management, Dublin
- Managing performance and portfolio analytics team leading junior team members
- Conducting performance measurement (daily or monthly) across portfolios,
- Performance Attribution analysis across asset classes inline with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Work closely with internal business functions, such as client service, investment teams, product specialists and marketing
- Ex-ante/Ex Post risk reporting
- Solvency II reporting
- Building in ESG Risk Analytics
- Continually help to improve performance data, systems, and processes
- Undergraduate degree (min2.1) - ideally in finance or mathematical field
- CFA Charterholder
- Minimum 10+ years experience in portfolio analytics within investment management
- Experience managing team members
- Proven experience in performance measurement & attribution & risk analysis.
- Knowledge across asset classes including fixed income equity and multi-asset funds
- Strong understanding of of regulatory landscape (solvency II, MIFID etc)
- Highly Quantitative, with coding languages highly desirable (SQL,Python or R)
- Knowledge of PowerBI
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets and portfolio construction.
- The ability to interact with all stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of business requests.