Managing Director I - BTC Capital
Job Summary: The Managing Director I will actively support the firm’s equity strategy managers in the areas of portfolio management, security analysis, portfolio and performance analysis in addition to general administrative duties. The position may evolve into the management or co‐management of proprietary equity‐related strategies depending on level of experience, qualifications, and job performance.
Primary Functions and/or Responsibilities:
- Where applicable or advisable, manage (under supervision) as assigned proprietary equity‐related strategies of the firm. Provide analytical support of portfolio managers, including security analysis, portfolio and performance analysis, so as to enhance the probability of achieving the firm’s stated investment goals.
- Analyze, monitor and evaluate capital markets to develop and administer the firm's watchlist(s) of equity‐related investments that may be employed within the firm's proprietary investment strategies.
- Awareness of equity‐related trading strategies in support of the efficient execution and implementation of proprietary investment strategies. Participate in scheduled team meetings. Develop and administer requisite agenda items as assigned. Coordinate with the senior managing director to aggregate and disseminate relevant information to appropriate internal personnel
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or financial related field Completion of, or progression to, a Master’s Degree and/or CFA designation desirable Minimum of 2‐3 years experience within investment management and/or financial services Prior experience as an analyst (preferably within the environment of registered investment adviser or insurance) is desirable
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of economics and capital markets, financial services and investment products
- Effective time management
- Strong interpersonal skills
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER “PROTECTED VETERANS” AND “INDIVIDUAL WITH DISABILITY”
More searches like this
- Performance Analysis Investment Bank Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Investment Bank Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Investment Bank Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Investment Bank Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Investment Bank Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors