Fixed Income Trading Associate
PhillipCapital (India) is looking for service-oriented, results-driven candidates to join our Fixed Income business.
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do ? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks assured.
If you’d like to learn more, please drop a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to have :
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience in a Fixed Income trading environment or similar role
- Basic understanding of Fixed Income business with a willingness to improve your knowledge further
- Good Excel and MS office skills
- Strong communication skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and time constraints and to multi-task well
What we need you to do :
- Assist the dealing team with trade execution and settlement
- Provide support on incoming and outgoing calls for trade settlement, client onboaring and client support
- Ensure that internal colleagues and external client inquiries are handled in a timely manner
- Work with internal back office/trade settlement/ external teams to address any issues related to the timely settlement of fixed income trades
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of all trading regulations/procedures from both a financial and operational perspective
- Participate and contribute to the various strategic initiatives; keep enhancing and evolving processes and the business setup
What We offer:
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of people focused on achieving new highs
- An environment that fosters collaboration and prioritizes pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- Work that is fast paced, intellectually challenging, and most of all, profoundly rewarding
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks