eFX Senior Liquidity Manager
Our client is a European Investment Bank who are looking for someone to help them continue the growth and performance of their eFX Trading platform. The individual will join a market leading platform, and will need to be able to communicate well with clients in order to increase productivity.
- Monitoring developments and flow in major FX trading platforms.
- Work with quant and IT team to deliver continuous product improvement.
- Maintain and develop contacts and network with the industry to stay in touch with market developments.
- Work closely with clients to ensure the platform is continuously meeting their needs.
- Understanding of FX Spot, Forwards and Swaps.
- Extensive knowledge of G10 and LM currencies.
- Knowledge of the IT-aspects of electronic trading in order to communicate with IT and Quants.
- Knowledge of trading venues.
- Understanding of how the markets operate and factors that control liquidity and volatility.
- An ability to leverage your knowledge of different stakeholders needs too optimize performance.