Real Estate Data Operations Analyst
MSCI is an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. We have deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with our clients.
Your team responsibilities
MSCI is excited to offer this opportunity to join its Monterrey-based Real Estate Data Operations Team. This position is responsible for tracking commercial Real Estate market transactions. No prior Real Estate experience is necessary. The role will also suit a recent graduate who has an analytical mind and the ability to communicate in a clear and engaging fashion.
Our Real Estate business offers a structured training program for its proprietary methodologies and understanding of the Real Estate markets. You will also be part of a diverse team in a growing global company.
Your key responsibilities
- Collecting and analyzing complex, high volume and dimensional data from a variety of sources.
- Searching for, validating and entering data into our proprietary database and ensuring ongoing data integrity.
- Tracking and monitoring various news sources and third-party data providers for commercial Real Estate transactions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes, methodology and tools.
- Interpret relevant information for each transaction by searching, validating and recording accurate data into the Real Estate database.
- Research missing information or discrepancies for existing Real Estate transactions.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Experience in data research and using various data gathering methodology.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, as well as with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Fast learner and strong logical thinker.
- Flexible to adapt to new challenges.
- Self-motivated, proactive and demonstrating an exceptional drive towards delivery.
- Strong interest in real estate.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.