Portfolio Manager - Investment Officer
Trust & Wealth Management Portfolio Manager - Investment Officer
TCV Trust & Wealth Management has a well-earned reputation for caring for our clients’ unique and individual needs. We are an employee-owned, independent trust company that provides asset management, trust administration, financial planning and estate services to individuals and families. We develop close relationships with each client to attain a family vision—not just an investment strategy.
We are in search of a Portfolio manager to join our investment team in our Richmond, Virginia office. If you have experience managing client accounts, working with both equity and fixed income portfolios, enjoy working in a team environment, are client-focused and want to deliver unparalleled service...we’d love to hear from you.
A Portfolio Manager on our team will manage client accounts, conduct client review meetings alongside the client relationship managers, be a contributing member of the Investment committee, help manage our equity strategies, perform research and participate in new business presentations.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES:
- Manage, evaluate and rebalance investment portfolios to a specific investment objective and asset allocation. Perform equity/fixed income research that include individual stocks, taxable bonds, municipal bonds, mutual funds, ETF's by sector, industry, and company.
- Partner with Trust Officers to conduct client review meetings, to understand client needs and develop strategies to meet those needs.
- Conduct marketing presentations for new business purposes.
- Periodically responsible for: (1) assisting in the equity and fixed income trading functions (2) communicating matters relating to the investment functions internally to account administrators (3) assisting in the communication of the investment functions externally to our client base.
- Able to travel within the TCV footprint with occasional overnight stays as necessary. Driver's License is required.
Three to five years of portfolio management experience, both fixed income and equity experience preferred, with strong verbal and written communications skills, and strong presentation and PC skills. Undergraduate degree, CFA or CFP designation or currently pursuing is required.
This description is not intended to cover all the duties of a single job. Additional duties may be assigned, or duties may be reassigned at any time and at the discretion of management.