Junior Executive - Portfolio Administration
Seeking a highly competent and dynamic individual to join our investment team as a Junior Executive – Portfolio Administration.
- University degree in Finance or related field and/or a part qualification in CFA
- Impeccable attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Excellent knowledge in MS office Excel and Word is essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and multitask with minimum supervision and under pressure
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar industry will be an advantage
- Monitoring and supporting portfolio managers in daily settlement activities
- Supporting portfolio managers in order execution
- Liaising with back-office team in order to facilitate investment and reporting process
- Coordinating with counterparties on investments where required.
- Supporting portfolio managers on any other tasks as required.