Analyst - Real Estate and Real Assets
Boeing's Trust Investments Group seeks to provide leadership in fulfilling its fiduciary responsibility for Boeing's ~$110 billion in retirement assets. Trust Investments is seeking an Analyst - Real Estate and Real Assets to join the team in Chicago, Illinois.
- Assist in the management of the Real Estate and Real Assets portfolios of the defined benefit plan
- Conduct on-going monitoring of current investment managers. This typically includes face-to-face meetings, quarterly updates, performance monitoring, holdings analysis, guideline compliance, risk monitoring, due diligence, etc.
- Provide analytical support for the Real Estate and Real Assets portfolios
- Maintain procedures and processes for Real Estate and Real Assets, including overseeing document retention and due diligence for investments
- Produce reporting for internal and external stakeholders related to the Real Estate and Real Assets portfolios
- Participate and assist in manager and strategy research as needed
- Monitor global macro and micro economic, political, and investment trends and capital flows into the Real Estate and Real Assets markets, incorporate into staff investment discussions and asset class reviews
- May travel up to 20% of the time
- Work on a team, and will report to the Director of Real Estate and Real Assets
- This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at the listed location
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to generate both qualitative and quantitative independent analysis
- Advanced knowledge of PC applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of experience in a Finance, Accounting, Business or related role
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Knowledge of alternative investment strategies and structures
- Knowledge of Private I or other alternative investment performance reporting software
- CFA designation or progress toward CFA designation preferred
- Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
- Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Company Description: Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.