IT Audit - Head (Banking)
- Lead and manage independent evaluations of preventive and detective measures related to cyber security, information security and emerging technology risk areas.
- Monitor key risk indicator and significant change activities in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of evolving industry and regulatory changes impacting the business and technology environment.
- Identify and communicate IT findings with departments with recommendations to uphold the quality of audit and monitor ongoing follow up actions.
- Enforce internal audit standards by governing internal audit policies, procedures and manuals.
- Provide coaching and guidance to team to accomplish the audit plan in set timeline.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, FRM, CFA).
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of internal / external IT audit experience in banking with people management experience.
- Recognized relevant qualification is highly preferred (e.g. HKICPA, CIA, ACAMS, FRM or CFA).
- Qualification for CISA or CISSP.
- Solid knowledge in information security, IT governance and assessment in banking industry, especially related to regulatory requirements.
- Effective communication and presentation skills to all levels.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.