- Manage relationship with Investment Consultant to Coordinate their oversight of investment reporting and performance evaluation systems Act as liaison supporting implementation of management and Investment Committee portfolio strategies Oversee compliance
- Manage relationships with third-party asset managers; ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Responsible for operational onboarding of new strategies and managers
- Act as Company representative on external manager advisory boards Oversee custody banking relationships Construct and execute investment trades for the internally managed ETF accounts and the N&D® Foundation
- Prepare Finance Committee materials including post-trade compliance review
- Coordinate investment-focused interactions with internal and external audit
- Oversee investment accounting process with Clearwater Analytics to optimize communication and reporting quality
- Part of team responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual investment reporting Quarterly & annual production and review of statutory investment schedules.
- Performs account reconciliations as needed, analyze root-cause issues, troubleshoot problems, and contribute to/lead implementation of continuous improvement.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Perform analytical work and special projects as needed by the Division and Senior Management.
- Be willing to work cross-functionally to add value across the organization Manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Perform other projects and tasks as assigned.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or CFA candidate
- Investment accounting/fund accounting/analysis experience preferred Strong problem-solving skills, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across experience levels in a team environment
- Proficient Excel and Word skills
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and ability to tailor communication to technical and non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of GAAP and statutory principles, insurance company investment compliance preferred.