Senior Investment Advisor, Fiduciary Services
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven fintech company that provides quality financial solutions for people whose needs go unmet by traditional institutions. We serve people with complex needs and those who care for them, and it is an honor to wake up in the morning knowing that we have a profound impact on our customers’ lives.
We’re looking for an experienced financial advisor to drive growth of True Link’s investment advisory services for professional fiduciary clients. The Senior Investment Advisor will leverage True Link’s strong brand, differentiated technology and tailored investment approach for people with complex needs to deepen and scale relationships with professional fiduciary clients. We’re seeking candidates who are excited to bring their investment advisory experience, along with a desire to be entrepreneurial and grow a business that will have meaningful impact on clients’ lives. This is a hands-on leadership role, where you’ll take the business line to scale and collaborate cross-functionally on this important work. This role is ideally based in Arizona, although we are excited to welcome candidates based anywhere in the US.
What You'll Do
- Lead proactive outreach to prospects; iterate on pitches and test new outreach sequences; collaborate closely with team members to measure efficacy and identify the most compelling sales motion.
- Provide prospective clients with demos of the True Link technology platform and consult on their clients’ financial situations and needs.
- Close new clients, taking end-to-end ownership of the sales process.
- Build a presence in the professional fiduciary communities, especially in California and Arizona; attend key events / conferences and identify high value sponsorship / speaking opportunities.
- Lead quarterly investment reviews and reassess client investment strategies as needed.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of financial markets and determine investment strategy recommendations; simplify complex financial concepts.
- Partner with our clients’ dedicated Relationship Manager to provide investment expertise and deliver excellent client experience.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to share insights and contribute to the evolution and growth of our products and services for professional fiduciaries.
- This role will include about 25% travel, primarily in the Western US.
Who You Are
- 10-15+ years of client-facing investment advisory experience
- Track record of building strong client relationships and leading significant AUM growth in business development role
- Experience working with professional fiduciary clients in California and Arizona and an existing network in these communities
- Entrepreneurial mindset, eager to test and learn
- Series 65 or Series 7 / 66 required prior to hire
- Preferred qualifications: CFP certification, Knowledge of special needs trusts and trust administration, ChSNC certification
Why You'll Love Us
- We’ve got the energy and passion of a startup combined with the professionalism of a financial services firm and the compassion of a mission-driven organization that truly cares about each other and the people we serve.
- We're just getting started! With fifty million Americans in our addressable market, we are growing quickly into a large financial services company that will be developing new products you will help us shape and take to market.
- We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental & Vision coverage, your very own professional development budget, and an awesome vacation package.
- Our customers are not only grateful for our services but are the absolute best. We have the privilege of providing financial protection for vulnerable members of society and partnering with expert service providers to do so. Our customers and partners love us, and we love them back. You can sleep soundly every night knowing you are doing a really wonderful thing by getting our services into more hands.
- We treat one another like we treat our customers: with respect and dignity. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are cultural values we take very seriously, and we welcome and recruit team members of all backgrounds and identities.
- Our offices are dog-friendly and filled with snacks, catered lunch, and a group of friendly, caring people. For those of us working from home, we enjoy laughs with teammates and appearances of furry friends over Zoom or at in-person meetups.
- With offices across the country, we welcome applicants who want to join our existing and future offices (in SF, Denver, Columbus, OH, NYC, and Kingston, NY) or work remotely in the US; we specifically have a preference for Arizona-based candidates in this role.
If you are a high-performing person who wants to join a diverse, inclusive team and use your skills to make a real impact in people’s lives, we invite you to apply to join our team.