Senior Financial Analyst – Business Reporting & Analytics
Artisan Partners has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial Analyst on the Firm’s Business Reporting & Analytics team. The Senior Financial Analyst role provides a unique opportunity for a highly analytical and technical candidate to join a global investment management firm.
This team partners with Artisan’s executive team and provides insightful and actionable analysis of key metrics to support informed decision making and effective communication with stakeholders.
Location: Milwaukee, WI | San Francisco, CA
The ideal candidate has experience and expertise building and analyzing complex financial models and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This person can expect to:
- Interact with multiple business units, , building relationships with firm leaders
- Monitor key metrics, utilizing technology to support effective communication of these metrics
- Evaluate requests from executive management to determine the most appropriate data to support the decision at hand
- Work directly with CFO and Senior Manager of Business Reporting & Analytics supporting corporate initiatives
- Utilize strong internal and vendor relationships to gather information to support analysis
- Analyze internal and external data trends to discover insights while considering multiple perspectives
- Gather and analyze data in relation to industry trends and competitive positioning
- Determine effective ways to present conclusions to the intended audience, utilizing Tableau, PowerPoint or other relevant tools
- Present insights and conclusions to stakeholders in a confident, compelling and easy to understand manner
- Prepare board materials, earnings releases and regulatory filings
- Perform analytical data research using tools such as Morningstar, FactSet, eVestment and SimFund
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- CPA and CFA strongly preferred (or demonstrated interest in pursuing)
- 7-10 years of experience in finance
- Experience in the Asset Management industry and a solid understanding of investment products, strategies, vehicles and concepts is preferred
- Knowledge and passion around tools to support data analytics and communications
- Experience with analytical data tools such as Morningstar, FactSet, eVestment, SimFund and Tableau to analyze large sets of data
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel pivot tables
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage complexity and ambiguity
- Superb client service orientation, including a positive, collegial attitude with a high degree of professionalism
About Artisan Partners
Artisan Partners is a global investment management firm that provides a broad range of high value-added investment strategies in growing asset classes to sophisticated clients around the world. Since 1994, the firm has been committed to attracting experienced, disciplined investment professionals to manage client assets. Artisan Partners’ autonomous investment teams oversee a diverse range of investment strategies across multiple asset classes. Strategies are offered through various investment vehicles to accommodate a broad range of client mandates.
The firm’s principal offices are located in Milwaukee, San Francisco, Atlanta, New York, Kansas City, London and Chicago.
Privacy Notice for California Applicants
Artisan Partners Limited Partnership is an equal opportunity employer. Artisan Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.