Apoidea - Backend Engineer (eKYC)
APOIDEA is an AI fintech company which leverages novel techniques in deep learning and natural language processing to extract insights within and among financial texts. We are actively serving financial institutions in Hong Kong and Singapore, which includes various applications in commercial lending, wealth management and securities brokerage.
- Participate in design and planning of software flow and architecture based on business requirements of an AI Automation solution;
- Participate in implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance of software development for Machine Learning related application modules;
- Work closely with Project Manager, QA Engineers and other internal teams to ensure alignment of the deliverables and qualities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 1 year relevant experience in backend development;
- Hands-on experience in Python is required;
- Experience in Node.js and/or Typescript is a plus;
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, data-structures and algorithms;
- Experience in cloud services such as AWS, GCP or Kubernetes and containerized application development;
- Detail oriented, strong problem-solving and communication skills to analyze and elaborate on requirements, and align with both business and product sustainability perspectives;
- Be a team player and be able to work independently with excellent project and time management skills.