Senior FP&A Analyst
About the Company
The Shield Companies (Shield) believes in putting people first. Communication and satisfaction are the top priorities. There's a real sense of teamwork and care for everyone. The company is fast-growing and needs to add the best people to continue the growth. Currently, Shield is adding a Senior F&PA Analyst to the team.
A “Day in the Life” of the Senior FP&A Analyst
The Senior FP&A Analyst will work primarily with the Director of FP&A and with the CFO/COO as needed. This role’s primary purpose is to provide management with financial and operating information that will most effectively utilize the company’s financial resources to increase profitability and grow the company at an optimal rate. This work is very impactful and is essential to driving the success of our world-class sales team. Each day the Senior FP&A Analyst will work around an incredible team.
- Prepare financial models, executive summaries, and dashboards
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial forecasts and operating budgets
- Summarize key results of analysis for presentation to executive leadership to support business decisions
- Provide in-depth analysis on financial performance and root cause variances to forecasts
- Analyze trends in KPI’s and profitability for business initiatives and identify risks and improvement plans for gaps
- Update forecasts using what-if scenario analysis based on key drivers
- Work with individual departments and branches to prepare strategic plans and budgets and consolidate into one overall corporate budget
- Identify and create continuous process and model improvements Use MS Excel and Sage Intacct extensively
Characteristics of the Role
- Resourcefulness: Ability to find efficient and innovative ways to overcome challenges
- Hands-on Delivery: Working independently and executing departmental needs.
- Process Improvement: Consuming information, generating concise results, and always improving.
- Optimism: Getting energy from getting to the root cause of issues and coming up with creative solutions.
- 4+ years "hands-on" Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Experience owning and managing financial forecasts, including P&L and Balance Sheet elements
- Strong financial modeling capabilities Systems experience with proficiency with ERP systems,
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word Working knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related area
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Other Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) Full Time jobs in Bachelors