AVP, Portfolio Specialist - Private Credit
Voya Investment Management (IM) is seeking a Portfolio Specialist to support IM’s Private Credit team. Your responsibilities include assisting in the production, marketing and communication of product and investment content used by external client portfolio managers as well as internal and external partners. In addition, the person would develop to meet with a subset of external clients directly as their own portfolio. This position will be in the Atlanta office.
- Perform as an advocate and representative of IM’s Private Credit Investment team, the Private Credit Portfolio Specialist serves as a main point of contact among internal and external clients.
- Assist Private Credit Client Portfolio Manager and Analysts in gathering and analyzing product and capital markets data, assembling support materials including commentaries, presentation books and various marketing and communication pieces.
- Client interface on quarterly meetings and some road travel to present the firm’s capabilities to institutional clients.
- Partner with marketing and communications to assist in a high-quality investment product and client content creation and distribution.
- Ongoing project coordination and communications with all parts of the organization including portfolio management, marketing and communications, operations, and IT, legal and compliance and IM’s institutional distribution teams.
- Respond to internal and external client inquiries including customized reports, ad-hoc client requests, and RFPs, with strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field with a minimum of 6 years financial services experience, preferably in asset management or capital markets.
- Strong fixed income knowledge required and fixed income experience a plus.
- MBA and/or CFA preferred. Expect pursuit of CFA, if not already achieved.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a passion for fixed income investing and attention to detail. Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to analyze, organize and visualize data to support Voya’s fixed income strategies.
- Deep knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required, experience with WebFocus or programming a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage with many individuals throughout the organization.
- Career interest as a CPM or in product management, sales or investment management with good comfort working with internal and/or external clients.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills to improve and automate reporting and processes.