Assistant Relationship Manager - Private Banking
- Assist the Banker in the creation of sales and marketing strategies designed to generate revenue growth and to acquire new target clients, with a focus on Investments
- Assist the Banker with prospecting - conduct new client/prospect research, generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects, and coordinate client events
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into the bank's clients.
- Client/prospect meetings - Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports
- Handle and ensure client document and reporting comply with internal process standards.
- Ensure full awareness of and adherence to the policy and procedures e.g. credit policy and operation procedures.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, highlight suspicious activities/behavior of clients and staff e.g. account irregularities and alert
- TL/RM of the suspicious transactions on a timely basis.
- Fully compliant with regulations and Group policies and guidelines, and be able to highlight, mitigate and protect the bank against credit, legal, documentation, repetition and other risks; to conduct business at all times in a compliance-conscious manner and alert to the potential risks of money laundering and other undesirable transactions/activity during and after client on-boarding process.