Investment Grade Credit Analyst
As a Credit Analyst, Investment Grade, you will assist portfolio managers and credit analysts in day-to-day business by providing trading and fundamental analysis support.
- Support trade entry and confirmation processes.
- Assist portfolio managers in measuring risk through exposure reports as needed.
- Monitor inflows and outflows in portfolios.
- Advise portfolio managers on trades needed to maintain desired exposures.
- Compile weekly research books.
- Create daily Barclays Aggregate & Credit Index performance reports.
- Generate index analytics and information as requested.
- Compile monthly Third-Party Performance book.
- Create broker meeting presentations.
- Assist with compliance issues as needed.
- Provide updates to Indication of Interest Database.
- Generate quarterly trading reports.
- Assist in attribution reporting of returns.
- Relay market information to portfolio managers and credit analysts.
- Develop summary industry financial models including income statement, cash flow and balance sheet. Project key coverage and leverage ratios going forward.
- Summarize earnings calls for analysts with multiple reporting companies in a particular day/week and draft commentary for analyst review.
- Assist analysts in preparation related to Industry Review Meetings by collecting relevant data, preparing specific analysis, and developing slides for analyst review and inclusion.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Related Field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in the Investment Management Industry.
- Preference for CFA certification or in the process of pursuing CFA certification.
- Must have previous experience with Bloomberg Terminal and/or BlackRock Aladdin.
- Relevant internships in Investment Management or related Finance fields are preferred.
- Must have strong quantitative skills and strong customer orientation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Ability to work independently in a high activity environment.
- Focused interest in asset management.
- Very flexible and confident nature.