Senior Operations Analyst - Leading established Hedge Fund - London
- Position and cash reconciliation - working with our outsourced middle office to streamline operational processes
- Trade support - ensuring the trade cycle runs smoothly across a variety of asset types and markets.
- Understanding of corporate action lifecycle and management - ensuring deadlines are diarised and adherence with requirements for all types of events.
- Regulatory reporting and shareholder disclosures (Annex IV, Form PF, Oper Protocol, Best Execution, 13F/G/H)
- Treasury and Finance - collateral/cash management, securities finance and stock lending, wire transfers
- Dealing with KYC requirements of counterparty relationships.
- Project work - enhancement and automation of existing processes and procedures as well as installation and development of new systems/software and product launches.
- Working with and assisting the investment team, including day to day management of the portfolio/order management system.
- Understanding of Cayman and UCITs structures
- Be highly collaborative and team-oriented
- Understanding of OEMS and PMS (Enfusion/Bloomberg)
- Excellent academic background
- Strong numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate/advanced Excel essential
- VBA experience, Python (or other language) beneficial