Analyst - Investment Management
6 days left
- Review and prepare teasers and investment recommendation papers for institutions
- Liaise with team members abroad
- Assist during due-diligence of assets
- Liaise with clients in the monitoring of invested assets
- Develop and assist in the delivery of training programmes for institutions
- Develop and coordinate road shows
- Conduct research and become and expert on the global real estate markets and investing
- 2-5 years working experience in investment/ finance / consulting/ accounting/ research or other relevant fields.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-driven and a team player.
- Ability to communicate, both oral and written