Polunin Capital Partners is a global emerging markets asset manager with AUM of U$ 5+bn. We are looking for an investment analyst with 3-5 years experience to be based out of our Singapore office.
- Conduct fundamental research on Asia ex-Japan equities with a focus on Chinese equities. •
- Develop and understanding and implementation of Polunin Capital proprietary investment process and valuation methodology.
- Build financial models, conduct in-depth company analysis and industry research.
- Keep on top of market updates and industry trends.
- Attend both conferences and corporate meetings (physical and virtual).
- Actively collaborate with colleagues in our London office.
- Other investment research duties as needed
- 3-5 years of research experience. Open to sell-side candidates (final year analysts to associate level).
- Ability to read and understand financial statements. Candidates will be tested on competency in this area.
- Strong interest in investments with an intuitive mindset – able to appreciate global geo-politics and how these events translate to the financial world.
- Collaborative team-player who enjoys working in a small but diverse team. - Humility to learn and willingness to work hard.
- Good command of accounting fundamentals to read and understand financial statements.
- Fluently proficient in English and Mandarin (this role will predominantly focus on China A-shares/H-shares and US ADRs).
- Singaporeans / Singapore PR preferred (we are open to candidates who need sponsorship)
Interested candidate are invited to send their CVs to email@example.com. Deadline for CV submission: 30 days post advertisement date. Interviews will be done in person and the firm requires all invited candidates to be fully vaccinated.