The PM/Analyst will act as a generalist performing individual stock, mutual fund and exchange traded fund research using both quantitative and qualitative process. The incumbent will assist the CIO to monitor existing holdings, generate investment ideas and making asset allocation decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a general mastery of Shorepoint equity stock universe, generate new stock ideas, and provide analysis on overweighting and underweighting sectors and positions for two equity models and mutual fund/ETF models
- Recommendations primarily based on bottom-up fundamental research and oriented toward high conviction, concentrated, long-term decisions for client portfolios
- Support CIO through generating both quantitative and qualitative research and analysis on asset allocation, managers’ selection, risk management and security selection portfolio construction
- Maintain updated recommendations on model holdings, watch lists and client holdings
- Prepare and generate research materials – proprietary, economic commentary, etc. as needed for client and prospect meetings
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and assigned by the CIO
- 5+ years of experience in primary company research, stock recommendations, and manager selection.
- Private equity and debt research experience a plus.
- Motivated self-starter and detail oriented with desire to work hard as a generalist in an entrepreneurial environment
- Possess strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Being a team player, collegial, confident, and proactive are highly valued traits
- Deep understanding of the world’s financial markets and takes a long-term investment view
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities under pressure
- Experience servicing individual and institutional clients
- Must have an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, economics, or equivalent. CFA is a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Health Savings Account
- Bonus Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Potential for Hybrid work schedule after training is completed
- Vaccine Mandate in place for all employees
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Shorepoint Capital Partners LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors