Associate Director, Credit Research
3 days left
Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, is a S&P 500 company dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. As the 6th largest REIT in the nation, our monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow from over 11,000 real estate properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national commercial tenants. To date, our company has declared over 600 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 53-year operating history and has continually increased the dividend since Realty Income's public listing in 1994 (NYSE: O). Our company attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working in a professional environment that rewards employees based on merit and values a work-life balance, make sure to apply today!
As an Associate Director, Research, you will be responsible for credit analysis on prospective and existing tenants. Your day-to-day includes spreading and analyzing financial statements, writing summaries of tenant’s quarterly earnings and relevant events, and generating reports that are presented to the Investment Committee and Board of Directors.
What you'll be working on day to day:
Analytics & Presentations
- Writing research reports, which outlines the financial condition of the prospective tenant, along with the analyst’s investment opinion on the transaction. This report plays an important part of the Investment Committee decision-making process. In this report, the focus is in several areas, specifically:
- Company overview.
- Corporate financial condition on a historical and present basis.
- Store level P&Ls, if available at this juncture, are analyzed.
- Pro forma projections are performed, specifically on a sensitivity basis, to assess cash flow, liquidity and debt service coverage.
- Industry and competition are discussed (including some industry-specific ratio comparisons, if available).
- Credit scores.
- Present proposed transactions to Investment Committee.
- Input tenant financial information into Spreadsheet/Sensitivity Analysis to assist in the evaluation of the portfolio health.
- Research new opportunities and conduct industry research.
- Complete a summary of tenants’ quarterly earnings releases.
- Generate, maintain, and publish periodic reports/industry tracking pieces for senior executives
- Provide morning news updates for investment committee and senior executives
- Maintain databases of information of our tenants and industries
- Special projects: opportunity to work on ad-hoc projects with senior executives
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis on finance, accounting, or related field of study.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- CFA Certification completed or in progress.
- Advanced experience in Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, formulas, etc.).
- Ability to present research to leadership during investor committee meetings.
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN:
- Salary with potential for a cash and stock bonus.
- Restricted Stock Awards
- Hybrid work schedule in San Diego or Phoenix with flexibility
- Best-in-class Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401K, and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Credit Analysis Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors