Investor Relations Associate
Harrison Street is a leading investment management firm exclusively focused on alternative real assets. Headquartered in Chicago with offices in London, San Francisco, Toronto and Washington DC, the firm has more than 210 employees and over $44 billion in assets under management. Clients of the firm include a global institutional investor base domiciled in North America, Europe. Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Latin America.
The Firm is seeking an Associate to join the Investor Relations department focusing on investor reporting for existing and prospective clients. This person will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for supporting the senior members of the group in its investor relations and capital raising efforts. The person will regularly interact with all departments of the firm, including senior management across the organization.
- Manage and fulfill monthly and quarterly investor and consultant requests (typically Excel-based), including the coordination of internal information gathering and analysis and the overall responsibility for timely and accurate completion of requests
- Write, organize, edit and format responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs)
- Create presentations for current clients, consultants and prospective investors
- Respond to ad-hoc client requests for information and investment analysis
- Contribute to other marketing and communications related projects as requested
- Ensure that all client needs are consistently met and strive to exceed client expectations
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related concentrations
- Up to three years of real estate accounting, performance measurement or investor reporting-related experiences
- Strong knowledge of private equity performance measurement and analysis
- Basic understanding of private equity real estate principles and standards
- Exceptional attention to detail, placing a high priority on accuracy
- Exceptional analytical, project and time management skills
- Highly organized, proactive and resourceful
- Strong team player with ability to independently manage a full workload and respond to shifting priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Strong working knowledge of Word and Powerpoint
Harrison Street is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Harrison Street does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Harrison Street will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Harrison Street.