Wealth Management Analyst
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE RESPONSES TO THE THREE QUESTIONS BELOW IN YOUR COVER LETTER. PLEASE COMBINE COVER LETTER AND RESUME INTO ONE FILE.
Angeles Wealth Management (“AWM”) is hiring a Wealth Management Analyst in our office in Midtown Manhattan. AWM is one of the fastest-growing investment advisory firms in the country with offices located in New York City, Santa Monica, and Chicago.
Angeles Wealth is the private client affiliate of Angeles Investment Advisors, an institutional investment advisory firm with over $47.8 billion in total assets, including approximately $8.7 billion in discretionary assets. Angeles Wealth Management provides wealthy families and individuals with access to both an institutional-quality investment process and robust wealth advisory services. These include goals-based financial planning, trust services through Angeles Wealth Private Trust, and philanthropic consulting via our Angeles Philanthropic Families service.
This is an in-office position five days a week.
The Wealth Management Analyst will join the Angeles Wealth Management team to assist AWM professionals with all aspects of client reporting and investment analysis. We are looking for a motivated and self-directed candidate. Candidate must be a team player and be capable of handling multiple assignments simultaneously. Candidate should be willing to take initiative to improve processes and workflows.
Primary Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly client presentation material.
- Create presentations related to prospective or current clients, assisting AWM professionals in the portfolio review process.
- Attend Investment Committee meetings and make any changes because of these meetings to Angeles Wealth target portfolio allocations.
- Retrieve and organize monthly and quarterly statements for private investments, hedge funds and separately managed accounts. Help spearhead the onboarding of new technology to help streamline this process. Utilize software such as Bloomberg & Morningstar Direct. Track cash flows for private equity and private credit funds to ensure accurate IRR and performance reporting. Assist with any ad hoc data entry requests. Assist AWM professionals in any client reporting requests.
- Bachelor’s degree and excel modeling skills required. Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills are a must, along with advanced computer skills including significant experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Additional investment software experience (Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, Envestnet Tamarac, Charles Schwab) is a plus.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry is advantageous but not required.
Salary based on experience. Health and 401(k) benefits, and discretionary annual bonus included.
Process: Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements stated herein to email@example.com. Please be sure to include responses to the three questions below in your cover letter.
- What is the most important quality you are looking for in your new position?
- Why are you interested in working at Angeles Wealth Management?
- In this role, you will be required to work with multiple professionals across our advisor and investment teams, in addition to direct interaction with vendors and clients. Please describe your experience multi-tasking while maintaining focus on the details of the task at hand