Client Service Associate
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE RESPONSES TO THE FOUR QUESTIONS BELOW IN YOUR COVER LETTER. PLEASE COMBINE COVER LETTER AND RESUME INTO ONE FILE.
Angeles Wealth Management (“AWM”) is one of the fastest-growing investment advisory firms in the country with offices located in New York City, Santa Monica, and Chicago.
Angeles Wealth is the private client affiliate of Angeles Investment Advisors, an institutional investment advisory firm with over $47.8 billion in total assets, including approximately $8.7 billion in discretionary assets. Angeles Wealth Management provides wealthy families and individuals with access to both an institutional-quality investment process and robust wealth advisory services. These include goals-based financial planning, trust services through Angeles Wealth Private Trust, and philanthropic consulting via our Angeles Philanthropic Families service.
AWM is hiring a Client Services Associate in our office in Midtown Manhattan. This is an in-office position five days a week. The job applicant should be comfortable administering deliverables to clients related to central-office tasks such as client onboarding and maintenance. The job applicant should be comfortable interfacing with extremely sophisticated clients as well as our team of professionals in all offices.
The Client Services Associate will join the Angeles Wealth Management team to assist the Director of Client Services with all aspects of operations and client service. We are looking for a motivated and self-directed candidate. Candidate must be a team player and be capable of handling multiple assignments simultaneously. Candidate should be willing to take initiative to improve processes and workflows.
Primary Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Assist with all aspects of operations including the onboarding of new client relationships and preparation of necessary account documentation. This includes ongoing document requests, monitoring daily account alerts and communicating details to internal Client Advisors about matters related to their client relationships. Help facilitate the entire onboarding process related to new client relationships within our reporting system (Envestnet Tamarac). Help maintain updated contact information in CRM system (Salesforce). Help maintain client website access and custodian portals. Facilitate client requested money movement and the transfer of cash and securities between internal accounts. Serve as primary back-up for the Director of Client Services.
- The qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the financial services industry with an interest in Wealth Management. Candidate must have experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment and a track record of accomplishing tasks with precision under a short deadline. Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are required, as well as Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Salary based on experience. Health and 401(k) benefits, and discretionary annual bonus included.
Process: Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements stated herein to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include responses to the four questions below in your cover letter.
- What is the most important quality you are looking for in your new position?
- Why are you interested in working at Angeles Wealth Management?
- Administering client-related tasks such as money movement and paperwork requires attention to detail. Please give an example of successfully fulfilling a complex client request and an example of troubleshooting a problem and the related solution.
- In this role, you will be required to work with multiple professionals across our advisor and investment teams, in addition to direct interaction with vendors and clients. Please describe your experience multi-tasking while maintaining focus on the details of the task at hand.