Associate, Private Clients & Foundations
Leith Wheeler Investment Counsel Ltd. Is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Vancouver with offices in Calgary and Toronto. We manage over $23 billion of assets on behalf of pension, foundation, corporate, Aboriginal, and individual clients across Canada.
We are looking for an Associate to support our team of Portfolio Managers and work alongside our Associates. The Associate role plays a critical function in providing a variety of portfolio information to private and foundation clients, consultants, and other service providers.
If you are aiming for a career in the investment industry, are passionate about client service, and thrive in a dynamic team-based environment, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
- Support the team of Portfolio Managers in servicing client relationships
- Assist with monthly and quarterly report generation
- Verify and analyze performance results
- Tailor reports to meet client requirements
- Respond to information requests from Portfolio Managers, clients, consultants, and other service providers in a timely manner
- Prepare (i) presentation material for clients, and (ii) prospective client proposals (RFPs)
- Continually work towards improving existing processes and procedures
- Assist with various projects around the firm, as required
- Liaise with counterparts in our Calgary and Toronto offices to support the team and the firm
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or similar
- Experience working in financial services is an asset
- Enrollment in the CFA program is an asset
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Advent, and Salesforce software preferred
Attributes for success:
- Positively contributing to our Culture Blueprint – Character (Be Genuine), Connection (Build Relationships), and Commitment (Deliver Excellence)
- Impeccable professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Passionate about financial markets
- Thrives in a team-based environment
- Highly proficient at managing multiple tasks and changing priorities
If what you just read appeals to you, please send us your resume. If your profile aligns with our requirement, we will gladly reach out to you.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.