Pedralbes Partners is an independent advisory firm and investment manager based in Mexico City with focus on growth markets. Pursuing a highly entrepreneurial approach, Pedralbes Partners seeks long-term partnerships with high-growth companies through the provision of capital and/or dedicated advisory services. Combining decades of international and local experience in private equity, investment banking and operations, as well as a strong global network approach, Pedralbes Partners seeks to deliver superior returns to its investors, target companies and clients.
For the position of Associate we are seeking a candidate with at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience (VC/PE, investment banking, strategy consulting, business development at high growth companies) to take the role of lead junior on transactions. This involves independent coordination of target companies, clients and advisors. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial individual who has the ability to conduct independent investment analysis. We desire dedicated individuals who believe that learning is an ongoing process, are highly adaptable, can work independently and have both the desire and aptitude to work in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for team-players who have proven ability to solve complex analytical problems, manage multiple tasks concurrently, work in a multi-cultural team environment and communicate clearly and concisely to a diverse audience.
We offer a highly entrepreneurial and no-nonsense work environment and attractive compensation package.
• Industry & market research
• Financial analysis/ modelling and company valuation
• Proactive participation and pipeline evaluation and origination
• Management of portfolio companies including reporting, KPI analysis and liaison with management • Active support in deal execution and delivery
• Training and mentoring of junior analysts
• At least 2-3 years’ work experience in VC/PE, investment banking, strategy consulting, business development at high growth companies
• University degree from leading Mexican or international university
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English • Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Demonstrated initiative
• Creativity, adaptability and flexibility
• Honesty, integrity, commitment and reliability